Supercharge Your Self Love, Self Care and Self Respect (Relationship)
This session aims to help you:
- Overcome your struggles with self-love, self-care, and self-approval
- Learn to own your power and accept yourself
- Emphasise mental health care for a better you
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand how to love, accept and discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and own your identity
- Respond to judgement with personal power
- Harness your own power unapologetically by setting boundaries
You are enough. You are perfect as you are.
However, sometimes your thoughts may lead you to believe otherwise. When unwanted things happen in our lives, such as times when people say or act in a particular way, our inner critic can spiral out of control, affecting how we see ourselves. This makes it hard for you to see who you are, love and care for yourself, and be at peace with yourself. It’s easy to feel helpless and sorry for yourself when you’re in this state of mind.
Lack of self-love can look like:
- Overwhelm and stress
- Repeating unhealthy patterns and behaviours
- Playing small
- Being critical of yourself
- Acting out of fear
- Feeling unworthy or unlovable
- Pressuring yourself to “do more” or “do better”
- Not honouring boundaries
If any of these sound familiar, you’ve come to the right place! In this workshop, you’ll learn techniques to love yourself and quieten your inner critic. Reconnect yourself with the beautiful person that you are with Dr. Lavanya!
PS: If you have family or friends who are not registered ReSkills learners, but would like to learn from these workshops as well, they can register here: https://bit.ly/3r3qO5B. We will send them the Zoom link for their registered workshops via email.