Fat Burning Fundamentals (Health)
This session aims to help you understand:
1. Fat-burning mechanisms in the human body
2. Eating habits that can boost fat-burning
3. Exercise methods that can boost fat-burning
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
1. Understand the fundamentals of fat-burning in the human body
2. Understand how eating right and using proper nutrition correcting tools can assist in fat-burning
3. Know the right methods of exercise that can assist in fat-burning for your body
Fat management has been a huge focus point for many people in the last few years. This is due to the fact that the overall society has gotten used to a modern lifestyle that is filled with ultra-processed foods and a high-carbohydrate diet, paired with a sedentary lifestyle.
There are people who are not familiar with healthy lifestyle practices, leading to a decrease in productivity and an inability to achieve their greatest health potential. On the other hand, there are those who understand how to lead healthy lifestyles, but have not cultivated effective and holistic approaches to stay in a healthy state at all times. Both these issues have led to a pandemic of excessive fat accumulation in human bodies, contributing to many chronic diseases secondary to overweight issues in the society.
This session seeks to provide you with a holistic view of sustainable techniques and practices to achieve long-term health, so you can maintain your ideal weight goals through life.
PS: If you have family or friends who are not registered ReSkills learners, but would like to learn from these workshops as well, they can register here: https://bit.ly/3r3qO5B. We will send them the Zoom link for their registered workshops via email.